You are an employer

In this space, you will find help for recruiting your domestic employee. Please click on the theme to access the information you are looking for.

Declaring my domestic employees

As an employer, you are legally obliged

(Art. 12 LAVS; 34d RAVS) to declare your employee’s wages to social security and to take out accident insurance.

Under the Swiss Federal Act on Old-Age and Survivors' Insurance (known as LAVS), all people exercising gainful employment are required to pay contributions beginning on 1 January of the year following that in which they turn 17 years old. In the domestic services sector, all paid activity is subject to contributions, even if the wages paid in cash or remuneration in kind is less than 2,300 francs per year:


You will find all the necessary information and the procedures to follow by visiting our partner’s website:


Chèque service

Chèque Service

Case Postale 109
CH 1228 Plan-les-Ouates

Permanence téléphonique

+41 22 301 73 16
Monday to Friday 09:00 am - 12:00 pm

Are you looking for a domestic employee?

Receive a selection of profiles